[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Power pole extension

Jherome Miguel jheromemiguel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 15:46:05 UTC 2017

This is the second RFC I sent the proposal for an extended tagging of power
poles. I sent a previous RFC, but with no comments requested.

The goal of the power pole extension proposal is to extend the tagging of
power poles, which has limited tags and allow the use of power=pole on
power=line with a voltage of at most 138,000 volts (where very tall poles
above the mentioned voltage falls on power=tower).

Link to proposal at the wiki:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Power_pole_extension

Any comments requested, as this is the second RFC after the first one did
not have any response at all.