[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Power pole extension

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 21:14:06 UTC 2017

I think the incorrect term '2 phase' is the split single phase (or
single phase 3 wire) that the Americans use, 120 v  from 'neutral' to
either line but 240 v from line to line and that 240 v is termed '2
phase' despite the fact that it is a single phase. All of these lines
are supposed to float - no connection to earth is supposed to be made.