[Tagging] self-service laudry machines a camp and caravan sites

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Mon Feb 13 04:42:29 UTC 2017

Javbw

> On Feb 13, 2017, at 5:38 AM, Mark Wagner <mark+osm at carnildo.com> wrote:
>

> That wouldn't work too well in the US.  Here, capacities are
> typically measured in notional "loads": the average laundromat would
> have a large number of "single-load" machines, a few "double-load" or
> "triple-load" machines, and possibly a side-loading "five-load" machine
> for things like quilts or sleeping bags.

Since it can be converted to Kg, it could be normalized, or a US tagging scheme used, since there are tons of laundromats in the US:

Laundromat:US:1load_agitator_washer=20
Laundromat:US:2load_agitator_washer=2
Laundromat:US:5load_sidewasher=1

I wonder what the rest of the world uses for laundry measurement - pieces? Loads? Weight?

Javbw