[Tagging] self-service laudry machines a camp and caravan sites

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Sat Feb 18 03:27:31 UTC 2017

> On Feb 18, 2017, at 11:25 AM, Kevin Kenny <kevin.b.kenny+osm at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> In any case,  since I have laundry equipment at home, what I'm usually searching for is "laundromat with a large-capacity front-loading machine" - since that's what I'll need for a sleeping bag or a down-filled duvet.

So would laundromat:side_loading:60lb=1 be good enough?

I am not sure that I have ever washed a sleeping bag. I have owned a few, and I thiiiink my father had them dry-cleaned a long time ago. I'll have to remember that about the washer.

People looking for machines for various reasons - maybe having "oversize" for part of the name to denote it's status as a very large washer/drier is good for understanding it.

Laundromat:oversize_frontload_washer:60lb=1