[Tagging] amenity=vending_machine and vending=public_transport_plans?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 07:59:01 UTC 2017

sent from a phone

> On 17 Feb 2017, at 10:28, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> a 'ticket' could be 'single use, with the option of a return journey, for a set distance or place'.
> a 'card' could be 'multiple use, no set time or distance, limited by the amount on the card'?
> a 'pass' could be for a planned trip over a set route?

I suggest not to get into this level of detail, as this is quite volatile data, and there are often lots of different options and combinations (e.g. 48/72h/week with entrance to (some) museums, daily tickets, weekly tickets, monthly, yearly, transferable and not, with the possibility to take up to x people with you after 9.00am and on weekends, 4 ride-tickets, 10-ride-tickets, tickets for families, small groups, bigger groups, tickets for a total amount of km, tickets for unlimited or limited use within a zone, etc.)

cheers,
Martin