[Tagging] 10 pin Bowling Alley

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 22:48:39 UTC 2017

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 5:19 PM, John Willis <johnw at mac.com> wrote:

> I realize it is a sport, played professionally, but more often than not it
> is a venue for socializing, rather than "sports". Perhaps that is why it is
> tagged separately initially.

​One could say Golf is more played socially than professionally too, with
the "19th hole" being the most popular.
Slipery slope here ...

OTOH, we used to go to the local bowling alley solely to eat, back when
they had a good restaurant with separate seating.
(And maybe a short visit to the coin arcade with the kid, which
necessitated traversing the entire bowling alley.)

​Now, are we tagging the difference between Duck ​pins and Candlepins ? :-)

--
Bill Ricker
bill.n1vux at gmail.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/n1vux