[Tagging] A place where letters & parcels are sent to be sorted so they can be delivered?

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Sat Feb 25 15:29:56 UTC 2017

The sorting facility probably outgrew the building. In Nashville, TN, USA,
where I live, the 1930s Main Post Office facility, next to a railway
station, is now an art museum. The new Main Post Office facility is at
least 20 times larger, and located near the main airport. It includes a
small customer service area, but the main function of the building is sorting.