[Tagging] Start of a river

Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 08:41:43 UTC 2017

That's interesting. I wonder if the tagging of tourism=attraction is
totally appropriate but surely a waterway=source tag is. Presumably the
mapper was trying to indicate that the source of that stream is where that
node is.

I'm going to start using the tag myself and let data consumers figure it
out if they wish. After a while I'll consider adding it to the Wiki. There
are a few instances of the tag in use already.