[Tagging] Added tables for values to key produce

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 12:56:52 UTC 2017

sent from a phone

> On 13 Jan 2017, at 22:44, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> tag: produce=timber description: Trees harvested for timber, called 'lumber' in north America. Further processing results in sawn wood, wood chips, paper.

wood chips and paper are excluded by timber though, not? I'm not sure an exclusive produce=timber makes a lot of sense, typically all parts of a tree are used. The best wood is used for furniture, veneers, then construction wood, and finally what remains becomes wood chips, paper, chipboard or pellets...

cheers,
Martin