[Tagging] Added tables for values to key produce

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 08:36:03 UTC 2017

sent from a phone

> On 15 Jan 2017, at 22:26, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> "Unprocessed wood"? What does that mean? Trees or parts of trees cut down ... with nothing else done to them? Around we go... Do you have a better definition that suits this application?

I'd say this disambiguation page of wp should very likely be corrected because it not only contradicts the dictionary definition but also wp owns definition that is given on the article page linked there, where it states in the first paragraph: "Lumber (American English;[1]used only in North America), or timber(used in the rest of the English speaking world[2]) is wood that has been processed into beams and planks, a stage in the process of wood production. "

Disclaimer: I am not a native English speaker and have to resort to dictionaries.

cheers,
Martin