[Tagging] Public transport cards

Lauri Kytömaa lkytomaa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 17:33:28 UTC 2017

Warin wrote:
>Marc Gemis wrote:
>> bus/bike/train routes. Something no PT provider can offer as they only
> Never say never?
>
> A PT provider with multi modal planer - bus, train, light rail  and ferry
> for Sydney, Australia
>
> http://www.transportnsw.info/

Fwiw, we've had a country wide bus-train-airplane router for years
http://www.journey.fi/en/ although I'm not absolutely certain it has local bus
timetables for each and every small town that might have some bus lines;
just one such place is listed currently.
It has an updated version in public beta,
like this (doesn't seem to support linking to a specific UI language):

https://beta.matka.fi/reitti/Toukola,%20Helsinki::60.208836,24.972565/Levintie,%20Kittil%C3%A4::67.724127,24.854204

(If you only get one route suggestion, you get more by changing the
departure time to noonish.)

--
alv