[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - dog toilets

David Bannon dbannon at internode.on.net
Sat Jan 21 10:49:57 UTC 2017

Thanks Joost, I'd prefer option one or four. wrt lack of porcelain, the
term "toilet" can also be used to refer to the room where the porcelain
thing is located. So dog_toilet seems quite accurate.

But dog* or pet* ?  I do see people traveling with a cat but would be
very surprised if a cat was comfortable using a doggy smelling place. I
cannot image any other pet being very keen either. So rather than your
99% dog use, I'd suggest its 100% dog for practical purposes.  Anyone's
experience different ?

David