[Tagging] [Talk-us] destination:street

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 19:01:38 UTC 2017

On Sun, Jan 22, 2017 at 11:09 AM, yo paseopor <yopaseopor at gmail.com> wrote:
> And if you search top100 list there are only 12 values with semicolon , 2
> with comma . All these values together are only 1792 tagged values...from
> 71665 total values.

I would expect that each value for destination only occurs a small
number of times, especially when there are multiple destinations.  Why
would a certain combination of destinations occurs more than a handful
of times ? Hence, you will not find them in the top values on taginfo.

I also wonder whether any key with "_1" or ":1" is better  for
beginners than semi colons.
Did you do an experiment with a large number of beginners ?

I also wonder which Overpass query is easier to compose, one that has
to take the semi-colons into account or one that has to query for "_X"
(or :X). Again a large experiment has never been conducted AFAIK, so
no-one really knows.

m.