[Tagging] fire hydrants

François Lacombe fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 15:14:05 UTC 2017

Hi Viking,

Thank you for proposal updating

I still have some comments :
* fire_hydrant:couplings:type may only be fire_hydrant:couplings without
the :type suffix
* fire_hydrant:type really should be fire_hydrant only. I don't get the
benefit of adding :type here (feel free to give me hints)
* Can I or would you add an example subsection with pictures giving at
least the different situations depicted with fire_hydrant:type key ?

The last point will make the proposal easier to understand and then to vote

All the best

Francois

*François Lacombe*

fl dot infosreseaux At gmail dot com