[Tagging] definition of the key "office"

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 01:54:52 UTC 2017

Where a 'place' does not sell a service .. why not a different key?

These kinds of things are administrative ? ... key
administration_office=* ???

I'd not widen the present key office=* so that it does not include the
public service type office.

Incidentally the government offices I linked to earlier charge for their
services with some conditional exceptions (e.g. person on a pension
would be charged for a drivers licence but not a photo ID.)
There is the argument that a government service has already been paid
for by tax contributions.

An association normally charges a membership fee - that covers the
services of the association .. so the service is paid for?

  There maybe other arguments for each of the given examples?