[Tagging] Beautified JSON presets for natural=tree

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sat Jul 22 18:51:16 UTC 2017

On 22.07.2017 20:28, Dave Swarthout wrote:

> Can you expand and clarify your comment for me?

Just as I wrote, and nothing that I invented, it is considered

a) good practice to tag source on the changeset. Which in turn implies
that if you are using more than one third party data source and it is
not clear what you have been deriving from which source, you should be
creating separate changesets.
b) there are some limited exceptions which are typically name spaced
source keys.

As said this has been state of the art since literally years (not quite
a decade since changesets don't exist quite so long).