[Tagging] Recommendation for building tags

Vozniuk Taras taras.vozniuk at geothings.tw
Thu Jul 27 12:21:39 UTC 2017

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks, more detail is always better, so that the data is cleaner, however we will like to leave it for the user to specify if he wants to add underground levels or not.

Got it, didn’t think about inclined building like tower of pise in the first place. Will just use ground:incline=yes or landuse:incline=yes as you guys decide in the follow up.

Best,
Taras.