[Tagging] Recommendation for building tags

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Thu Jul 27 12:48:52 UTC 2017

> On Jul 27, 2017, at 3:52 PM, Vozniuk Taras <taras.vozniuk at geothings.tw> wrote:
>
> So non-permanent is a building structure constructed for a defined short period of time. Like Circus tent for example. It stays there for a defined 1 month.

Unless it is for some international event (like the olympics, World Cup, etc) I would not map buildings that would be there for a month, especially something as local as a circus.

If you want to map such local and temporary structures, please set a personal reminder in your calendar app on your phone to go remove it. Otherwise it may stay there for years.

There are some “temporary” structures that are permanent: a Bus is used as an office for a nearby driving school because no permanent structures are allowed to be built in the area. That bus has been parked in the same spot for over 10 years, (moved only during typhoons), so I consider it permanent and mappable - a much larger erection (like a circus tent) only there for a month is much more “temporary” than that bus.

Javbw.