[Tagging] Solar shop

SwiftFast swiftfast at gmx.com
Mon Jul 31 16:35:19 UTC 2017

I'm no expert but it appears the expression "photovoltaic" may exclude a
bit too much. There are solar power generation technologies which are
not based on photovoltaic cells. See this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar-powered_Stirling_engine

However, for home or small scale use, I suspect photovoltaic is all
there is.