[Tagging] Tagging attractions that are farms

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 10:01:05 UTC 2017

I would map it as tourism=attraction [1]  and not as
tourism=theme_park [2]  (as would be the case for Disneyland)
Roller coasters, animals, gardens, etc can be mapped as attraction=*
[3] within the tourism=attraction/theme_park area

[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:tourism%3Dattraction
[2] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:tourism%3Dtheme_park
[3] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Key:attraction

regards