[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Language information for name

Lukas Sommer sommerluk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 19:37:47 UTC 2017

Voting is over. 57% yes. I’ll try to make a different, better
proposal. One thing that has come up the the voting comments was about
the key that has been choosen. Rjw62 has proposed to use raither
language:name=<langcode> and that seems reasonable also to me. In the
new proposal I’ll try also to explain better, more detailed, what
missing language information means for Unicode text strings, and how
an example use case could look like. However, it will take some time
until the new proposal will be ready…

--
Lukas Sommer