[Tagging] Traffic training area ("Verkehrsübungsplatz" in German)

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 11:03:55 UTC 2017

On 13 June 2017 at 19:34, Volker Schmidt <voschix at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ho to tag such an area?
> How to tag one for adults (real motor vehicles)?
> How to tag one for kids (typically on bicycles)

For the kids one, some examples:


both tagged as highway=cycleway and all the other things like
crossings and traffic lights mapped and tagged as normal.

If they are for bicycles I think they should be tagged as cycleway or
similar, however we should have some other tag to combine as these are
quite different than a normal cycleway)

More information about the Tagging mailing list