[Tagging] Traffic training area ("Verkehrsübungsplatz" in German)

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 11:40:10 UTC 2017

I realise that we talk about at least four different things:
1) traffic training areas for cars and motorcycles for adult learning
drivers
2) advanced driving training areas to improve driving in difficult
conditions
3) same as (1) but for kids on bicycles or toy cars as part of schools or
otherwise supervised
4) similar to (3) but unsupervised, often as part of a playground

In addition there are facilities like go-cart racing tracks for kids, but
they have different purpose.