[Tagging] fire hydrants

Robert Koch robert.koch at loggia.at
Wed Jun 14 05:13:29 UTC 2017

Hi,
in OsmHydrant [1] there is already fire_hydrant:coupling_type with various values from Storz to Barcelona (https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/fire_hydrant:coupling_type). Then there is fire_hydrant:couplings to complement that, describing the actual connectors: https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/fire_hydrant%3Acouplings

This implementation might not be the best for various reasons, but we could consolidate its structure/values if needed.

[1] https://www.osmhydrant.org/en/