[Tagging] man_made=tunnel

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 15:00:31 UTC 2017

> I think we should keep it simple for this tag (man_made=tunnel) and map
> both bores with one element. We can add attributes like bores=2. Then if we
> want to go deeper, invent new tags (tunnel:part=main_bore,
> tunnel:part=connect_bore).

what do you mean with "both"? Is this "all with the same name"? I agree
with this, tunnels often come as sets of tubes. How would we deal with
cases with several tubes, where the individual tubes have individual names?
Is the idea to draw an area (or multipoligon) for the tube/s? Or should
this be some kind of relation (with the ways in the tunnel as members)?

Cheers,
Martin