[Tagging] dispersed settlements / scattered settlements

Vao Matua vaomatua at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 04:29:03 UTC 2017

Here in Ethopia most of the population lives in a rural setting.  Sometimes
dwellings are grouped into villages, but other areas are more dispersed.
Here is an example of a residential agriculture area
http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/6.93275/38.42255

A landuse= tag of Dispersed_Residential or Residential_Agriculture would be
helpful and more useful than place=locality or place=isolated_dwelling

Emmor
OSM= Palolo