[Tagging] Mapping freeway stub ends?

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Wed Mar 1 22:15:02 UTC 2017

The instance I was speaking of is Briley Parkway, a ring road through the
outer portion of Nashville,  TN. It is an odd mix, with portions
implemented as a limited-access freeway, and other portions as ordinary
city streets. Some parts were purpise-built, other parts involved
connectinng existing roadways. The northwest quadrant, which passes over
the Cumberland River and then goes through a mostly-undeveloped portion of
Davidson County, was not built until about 20 years after the rest of the
roadway opened.