[Tagging] EuroVelo tagging

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 21:15:26 UTC 2017

I have a route that is
mountain bike and
hiking and
horse

the route=mtb;hiking;horse functions .. at least for hiking and horse
..(but not mtb on
https://mtb.waymarkedtrails.org/#?map=6!-35.8356!149.48 - change it to
horse or hiking to see mapped sections of the BNT)

the network tag .. I have no idea on how to do multiple tags on this.

I am thinking of separating this into 3 relations .. but it is very messy.

My thoughts on the EV ... following my thinking on the above are;

Have 2 relations ... on on the EV, the other on the other entity (e.g.
BicItalia).
Bit messy. But each can use the relevant tags without conflict. Those
who want the national details rather than the international ones can
have it.