[Tagging] Undiscussed changes for wki pages about access mode "designated".

Dalibor JelĂ­nek dalibor at dalibor.cz
Fri Mar 10 23:49:38 UTC 2017

Hello,
I fully aggree that this change is undesirable.

If you want to use an access type key lets say bicycle=* then you go to this page for documentation
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:bicycle
and you are refered to the Key:access page for values.
And there you see that it is discouraged.
The same is true for all other access keys. They all refer to that page with values definitiion.

Dalibor (chrabros)