[Tagging] Undiscussed changes for wki pages about access mode "designated".

Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 10:00:28 UTC 2017

Oops, I just went to the highway=path page for another reason and saw
Verdy_p's NOTE about access=designated, then went back and edit the
highway=path page to make it more consistent. I forgot this discussion was
on going and tried to clarify that referring page.

So, what is the consensus about the tag=value: access=designated"

I can undo my edits easily.

On Sun, Mar 12, 2017 at 4:33 PM, Andrew Hain <andrewhainosm at hotmail.co.uk>
wrote:

> Is anyone willing to step forwards to mentor him in the hope of him
> becoming a constructive contributor?
> --
> Andrew

Dave Swarthout