[Tagging] Tagging cannabis growing facilities

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 19:42:31 UTC 2017

Mapping some installations can be dissuaded. The military spring to mind.
Some agricultural activities too attract unwanted attention, stopping
beside some strange crop had the police stopping me later on and asking
all sorts of questions.
Those are things I don't map in detail, just the general thing
(landuse=farmland ... with nothing else, and .. no it was not cannabis).
While you can get the information by survey .. it is not something I'd
make 'public'. Not a question of politics, but people making raids on
the crops.