[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - amenity=courier

Thilo Haug thaug at gmx.de
Mon Mar 13 14:53:15 UTC 2017

I think I missed the beginning.
Is this tag also about the places where you may pick up your parcels
in case you weren't at home ?

In this case, amenity would fit, as they usually aren't offices
(I got a station, a laundry and a convenience shop as an example, for
UPS, Hermes and DHL).

By the way, how to distinguish between amenity=post_office
and amenity=courier in case of DHL ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Post_DHL