[Tagging] how to care about different seasonal road close?

Hakuch hakuch at posteo.de
Thu Mar 16 14:02:05 UTC 2017

The road after this point (northwards) is closed in the winter season.

https://www.openstreetmap.org/note/917369#map=17/50.79221/15.32156

But like Petr says, its each year another time. I had the bad luck to
route through this street with maps.me because it is not tagged for
2017, OSRM seems to not care for the year and does not route there. But
graphhopper and mapzen does. And Maps.me, and because it is really a
dead end when you went up there by car its a long way backwards..

So, is there a solution how to deal with roads like this, where you know
that the road will be closed but you dont know the exact time? Because
like here, people will forget to tag it for each year.