[Tagging] how to care about different seasonal road close?

Daniel Hofmann hofmann at mapbox.com
Thu Mar 16 14:13:02 UTC 2017

> OSRM seems to not care for the year and does not route there.

OSRM does not route you over barriers, which there is on that way:

https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/73331194#map=18/50.79082/15.32277&layers=D

It has nothing to do with way tags or conditional tags from what I can see.
Also check out the debug map:

http://map.project-osrm.org/debug/#13.26/50.7756/15.3515

OSRM does have an experimental opening hours grammar parser for conditional
tags but it's not (yet) in use by default.

Cheers,
Daniel J H