[Tagging] address property of features

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 17:37:37 UTC 2017

Imagine a data consumer trying to find out the address of all those stores.
Not only is it hard because you have to find surrounding areas and extract
the address, but in your case it's impossible because you can't know for
sure which entrance it took its address from. What's your solution to that?
The only solution I see is relations, but IMHO that would be a mess.

Janko