[Tagging] "Living street" in Japan

Andrew Errington erringtona at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 07:40:08 UTC 2017

I have a feeling that "living street" is being interpreted as "a street
that people live on", which really should be "residential".  Perhaps you
could ask the mapper for the reason behind the edits, and ask someone to
translate the "living street" wiki page to indicate clearly what it means
(in Japanese) and what it doesn't mean.

Best wishes,

Andrew