[Tagging] natural=bay on areas

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 12:00:53 UTC 2017

I've learned a lot from the comments here, based on others comments I
think the solution to my issue is to use a tag like like
coastline=pelagic (from wikipedia "A pelagic coast refers to a coast
which fronts the open ocean, as opposed to a more sheltered coast in a
gulf or bay.") on the oceanic coastline because I'd like separation of
these shorelines within these bays and the coastline facing the open
ocean.

I'd also like to consider how to tag rias, so we can differentiate
between a ria and the open ocean.