[Tagging] natural=bay on areas

Juan Pablo Tolosa Sanzana jptolosanzana at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 01:27:34 UTC 2017

No, I just tagged the edge of the bay as natural=coastline because this
is the top of the tidal range. Even being more rigorous the
natural=coastline must be shifted far away towards west of current
position. The lower part of Georges River is a typical ria: an
unglaciated valley submerged into the seawater.