[Tagging] natural=bay on areas

Juan Pablo Tolosa Sanzana jptolosanzana at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 00:27:52 UTC 2017

I don't know the Australian baseline, this is only an example. Sometimes
the countries define a straight baseline that close a bay. Of course,
Andrew have the freedoom to use, e.g. the tag description=* to do the
mentioned difference.

 > No, it is not a political issue, the position of the baseline is not
in doubt here. If Andrew wants to indicate the sheltered nature of the
coast in some way via supplemental tags that seems perfectly fine - as
long as these tags are documented and verifiable of course.
 > In any case tagging the bay as natural=bay will already indicate this
part of the coastline to be of special nature.