[Tagging] toilets:wheelchair or wheelchair_toilet (Both iD presets)

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Mon May 15 15:10:00 UTC 2017

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 6:01 AM, Dave F <davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com> wrote:

> As Wheelmap only displays a subset of all establishments people adding
> data are using iD. Would it big a big problem if 'toilets:wheelchair' &
> wheelchair:description were added to the defaults.

I agree - adding wheelchair accessibility to toilet would be a nice
addition to the toilet dialog box.

Dave - can you give more information on how wheelchair:description would be
used? To me  it would be better to add key/values to describe attributes
that using descriptive fields.

--
@osm_seattle
osm_seattle.snowandsnow.us