[Tagging] Time is now: tag ALL traffic signs in OSM

François Lacombe fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
Fri May 26 00:52:23 UTC 2017

For those who wonder how useful the trafic sign and associated stuff can
be, this 5 years old article can give some hints
https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2012/09/how-google-builds-its-maps-and-what-it-means-for-the-future-of-everything/261913/

Google seems to use street view detection to improve its road mapping.
https://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/mt/assets/science/assets_c/2012/09/us_signage-thumb-615x375-98063.jpeg

All the best

*François*