[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Metro Mapping

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 14:38:36 UTC 2017

sorry for asking so late, but why should we deprecate mapping subway
stations with a relation or a way and insist on nodes? There are already a
significant number of stations mapped like this. I would also not write:
"The location of the node is irrelevant." or "There is nothing wrong with
putting the node near its entrance: it does not affect routing or anything
else." but explain more careful where the node should be put, and what it's
meant to know (if it wouldn't affect anything we could also not put it,
no?).

Cheers,
Martin