[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Metro Mapping

José G Moya Y. josemoya at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 15:13:54 UTC 2017

Hi!
How do you map this situation:
You can enter with wheelchair to Pacifico Metro Station metro line 1.
You can enter with wheelchair to Pacifico Metro Station line 6.
You can't go with wheelchair from line 6 to line 1 (or vice versa) without
paying
your metro fee again. To do so, you have to go by foot.
(This is a common accesibility problem on old metro stations in Madrid).