[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Sinkholes refinement

David Marchal penegal at live.fr
Sun Nov 12 13:29:23 UTC 2017

Hello, there.

Almost 3 weeks passed and only 3 people told that they preferred karst=yes instead of karstic=yes. As the first one was also the one stated as the proposal, and the second one was only mentioned in erroneous examples, I assume this relative unanimity is enough to confirm karst=yes as the one to use, and will create the wiki page accordingly. Thanks to all who voted; the proposal process is now fully finished, apart from creating all the Wiki pages.

Regards.