[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Sinkholes refinement

Moritz osm at moritzmueller.ee
Wed Nov 15 08:45:11 UTC 2017

Am 2017-11-14 20:31, schrieb Yuri Astrakhan:
> Hi David,  you do have a point. Perhaps it should be altered after the
> voting? Unless if no one has voted yet one way or the other? Awaiting
> other
> opinions.
>
> On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 1:34 PM, David Marchal <penegal at live.fr> wrote:
>
>> Hi, Yuri.
>>
>> Though I understand your request and find it relevant, I’m unsure
>> about
>> altering a proposal page after the vote had started; AFAIK, I’m
>> supposed to
>> let it as is, apart from the vote section. Could you show me if my
>> assumption is wrong, or can someone on the ML confirm or infirm that?
>>
>> Awaiting your answers,
>>
>> Regards.
>>
>> Le 12 nov. 2017 à 21:17, Yuri Astrakhan <yuriastrakhan at gmail.com> a
>> écrit
>> :
>>
>> David, hi, just an thought - could you combine the rationale and
>> examples
>> sections?  The way you have it now is first you describe each concept,
>> and
>> afterwards you have the same concept but with a picture.  I think it
>> would
>> be better to list each variant with the picture right away.

Hi David, Yuri,

as far as I understand the voting phase passed and it was approved. I
would not change the proposal anymore.
Then it is also in the future clear what the voting was about.

I think the combination of examples and rationale can be put into the
feature page in which the proposal results in.

The proposal process[0] page also states for the voting phase

"At this point there must be only one proposal on the page, which should
not be changed anymore, so it's clear what is being voted on."

Cheers
Moritz

[0]: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposal_process#Voting