[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Metro Mapping

José G Moya Y. josemoya at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 22:17:18 UTC 2017

Just to clarify the situation:
I'm sure you can press the intercom button, wait for response, and get the
door opened without having to buy another ticket. But the question is you
are not making disabled people autonomous if you make them follow such slow
process.

There are other weird situations in Spain, such as the regional/short range
terminal of Atocha Station, Madrid, having the 50% of its scalators in
maintenance mode since September, without a notice suggesting people go to
the alternative doors on floor -1 to access the working scalators.