[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Metro Mapping

Ilya Zverev ilya at zverev.info
Sat Nov 18 13:32:32 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'd like to remind you to read the Metro Mapping proposal and to leave
your verdict in the Voting section. There is a week left until the
voting is closed.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Metro_Mapping

There are a few votes that are obviously based on authority, not on the
quality of the proposal. It greatly saddens me, that the work doesn't
matter before the name. I have written a few words about that, but if
you like reading, then please proceed to the proposal and its Talk page
instead, they have much more useful information.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Zverik/diary/42742

Sorry if I have offended any of you, I did not mean to,
Ilya