[Tagging] part_of:wikidata key

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 04:05:17 UTC 2017

Do I understand it correctly that one of the reasons you do not want
to use Wikidata IDs because the data on the item is not verified
according to the same rules as OSM ?

For me Wikidata IDs can be viewed as URLs, just like the URL of a
shop. If I can verify that it describes the same item (more or less
(*)), I can add the Wikidata ID (or shop URL).

regards

m.

(*) Even URLs of hotels can describe too much (e.g. the environment,
things to see, etc.), but I haven't seen anyone complaining about
that.