[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - (Fire Hydrant Extensions)

Viking viking81 at tin.it
Thu Oct 5 10:16:57 UTC 2017

I really don't understand why so many people oppose this proposal [1] without ever having participated in the discussions that lasted for months.
We did many efforts to reach this compromise that seems a good solution for firefighters' needs, and now people are opposing to it whithout  understanding the reasons why we chose this scheme.
I am very saddened.

Alberto

[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Fire_Hydrant_Extensions

---
Questa e-mail รจ stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast antivirus.