[Tagging] Proposed deletion of wiki pages about motorcycle_friendly=*

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 6 16:34:30 UTC 2017

Le 04. 10. 17 à 17:44, Yves a écrit :
> Now if it's bad, you can trust the contributors not to use it.
> Also, you can take time to explain your argument against in the
> discussion page, it's a wiki ;-)

if an individualist contributor makes both mass changes on the wiki to
mark tags that bothers him in deprecated and both mecanical edits in osm
to remove tags that bothers him, I do not see how the contributor
seeking an info on the wiki to get an objective opinion without spending
a lot of time with each search to find the historical sense that
no longer appears in the current situation.

individual draft page could exist with watherver but no with a fake
"approved", nor should fake "depreciated" and meaning change should
be keep in the wiki.